Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Poll Results For Week of 4/12/09

The question was which team are you following the most closely now.

76ers: 0 votes
Flyers: 3 votes
Phillies: 1 vote
All Three Teams Equally: 0 votes

Me personally, all three teams equally in their own way. I am a "four for four" guy and whether a team's season just began or is at risk of concluding, I'm going to follow each. That's why Friday night I had the Flyers on television and the Phillies on the computer with MLB.TV at the same time, with the TV on the top of my dresser and my computer sitting in one of my dresser drawers. 

But, I understand why the Flyers got the most votes. It's a shame the 76ers aren't getting any love. Honestly, I feel they have just as good a shot at this point to beat the Magic as the Flyers do on coming back against the Penguins after being down 2-0.

No comments: