Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Monday, February 9, 2009

You Know Baseball Season Is On The Way...

...WHEN SOME PIECE OF CRAP (PROBABLY A METS FAN) LITERALLY RIPS OFF YOUR PHILLIES WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FLAG FROM YOUR CAR!
The little culprit didn't just rip of the flag. Whoever it was ripped off almost the entire plastic part with it, leaving only the very bottom of the thing.

Another indication that baseball season is around the corner is when all of the stinking Mets fans come out of their closet and start walking around with their gear again.

I go to Ithaca College in New York and there are obviously a lot of Mets fans who attend with me. Over the past few days, especially today, I've seen so many blue and orange hats. 

When we won the World Series, I barely saw any of that crap.

Anyway, I know I am jumping to major conclusions by saying it was a Mets fan. It could have been a fan from any team–Yankees, Red Sox, etc. 

But, I will just leave all of the Mets fans and whoever the hell else wants to stand in our way for a repeat of a World Championship with this:

No comments: