Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Monday, February 23, 2009

South Broad St. is Expanding

If you have viewed this site lately you can tell Dave has been doing a great job of trying to offer the readers a new look to the website. He has added new features such as the picture of the day and the All Philly Teams. In order to get this site noticed by more people I have branched off and created my own Phillies blog on the MLB Blogs site. It is also entitled South Broad St. I have done this in hope to get the name out so it becomes familiar with more and more people. The page has a link for readers to click so they will be re-directed to here. I will only post about the Phillies on that site. I will also post a copy of my entries on this site for everyone to read.

As I said earlier, my plan is for the name, South Broad St., to become familiar with more and more readers online. Feel free to check it out at here.

No comments: