Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Friday, February 13, 2009

Spring Training is in the Air #9

With only 9 days left until Pitchers and Catchers report I have decided to do a 9 part series in which each day I will take a look at one of the 9 starting positions and evaluate it. Think of this as a way to make these last 9 days go by faster. I will also list the positions in the order in which I think the 2009 Lineup should be set.

#9 Pitcher

Obviously we don't expect much from any of these guys at the plate this year. Possibly with the exception of Myers because of this and who could forget this. The pitchers this year will be Hamels, Myers, Blanton, Moyer and TBA. I'm not going to take the time now to discuss the 5th spot in the rotation. I will have another segment later into spring training about how everyone is doing.

No comments: