Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Saturday, February 14, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Apparently Ryan Howard isn't the only one who lost some weight this off season. Brett Myers dropped 30lbs. That's a great sign from Brett that he doesn't want a repeat of last seasons horrible start.


He told Jim Salisbury, ""I wanted to feel like I was in better shape and show my dedication to this team so I can go out and pitch better. I need to start stronger. I lost nine games in the first half. It would have made a big difference if I had pitched better."

I'm really looking forward to what Myers can do this season. If he can pitch like the Myers in the 2nd half of the season the Phillies will have a solid 1-2 punch at the top of the rotation.



Photo courtesy of philly.com

No comments: