Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sixers 1-0 Under DiLeo

Elton Brand had a great game, but I am still not sold that this could be a possible turn around. A 104-89 win against the now 4-17 Wizards at the Wachovia Center is not very convincing. Stats do not matter to me in this game. As a matter of fact, the overall play of the team does not matter to me in this game. The Wizards, believe it or not, are worse than the Sixers.

Start defeating higher caliber teams and do so on a consistent basis. I am not off the bandwagon by any means. I am a Sixers fan to the end. But, one win is not good enough, obviously.

And...I still believe canning Maurice Cheeks was a mistake. It was not his fault the team was doing poorly. I do not even think it was the fault of Ed Stefanski. I truly believe this team has the capability to beat you with speed and with a good half court offense. They just were not clicking and that is the fault of the players. I will leave it at that.

No comments: