Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Monday, January 26, 2009

Monday Morning Fan Rant: Giants Fans

Courtesy of finding this video on the700level.com as we have to face the reality that the Eagles are not going to be playing this weekend.

You know, friends of mine always tell me that I take these Philly sports teams way too seriously and that I let the losses get to me too much. Well, I certainly say that I don't go to these heights. 

Here is a Giants fan after the Eagles win over the Giants in the Divisional Round. Note, viewer discretion is advised due to extreme profanity.

I love when the guy comes in at the end and puts him in his place.

You want to feel bad for this kid, but when reality strikes that he is a Giants fan, you can't help but just walk away and not care. I can seriously say that we don't cry like that.

Still, that doesn't mean that we're bad fans. There is a difference between whiners and good fans. Whiners are spoiled. Good fans take the loss with a grain assault, brush it off their shoulder and get back up fighting.

No comments: