Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Saturday, January 3, 2009

And On That Note...

...while those videos make me happy, Sixers losses, no matter how they happen, make me unhappy. 

The Sixers battled back from a major deficit to the powerful San Antonio Spurs. They fought, fought and fought some more. They showed a lot of resiliency.

But...and I mean but...they lost on a buzzer beater by Tony Parker 108-106. This buzzer beater, and I mean this when I say this, was an absolute prayer. Also, it followed what should have been a called travel on Parker. 

I guess that is the way this road trip has gone. It has left you banging your head. A record of 1-5 is nothing to be proud of and an overall record of 13-20 is surely nothing to smile about. 

Let's hope the Flyers can defeat the Kings and more importantly, let's hope the Eagles beat the mess out of the Vikings.

No comments: