Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Monday, January 19, 2009

Locker Room Clean-Out Pictures

Let's analyze some of the players facial expressions. By the way, all photos are courtesy of finding them on philly.com. Photographer was Ed Hille.
Lito Sheppard's Thoughts: "Man I'm happy. I'm a free agent and this is the last bleepin' place I am going to be next year."

Shawn Andrews Thoughts: "So how do you guys like my new hair dew?"

Damn my man Kevin Curtis got some fur up there. Is that a smile he is hiding underneath it? 
Kevin Curtis thoughts:"Yeah I should of caught that ball, but Rod Hood was holding me."
NO EXCUSES!

Correll Buckhalter's Thoughts:"I want to start somewhere so I am not mad at myself that I chest bumped Edgerrin James after the loss yesterday."

This was the team we were rooting for victory. But, this is the team that has their head coach going to the Pro Browl for the FOURTH FREAKIN' TIME! 

Is it just me, or is anybody else tired of seeing Andy in a stinkin' Hawaiin shirt (no offense Victorino)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually what Buck was probably thinking was "Can I have a couple carries please."