Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Sunday, November 23, 2008

What The Hell Do We Make Of That???

Alright, so...yeah...I don't know where to start. We all know what happened. The Eagles got annihilated 36-7. 

I'm currently watching Andy Reid's press conference and let's just say I can predict every fucking thing he is saying, excuse my language. Same crap different day. 

Secondly, I (and Mike strongly disagrees with me) do not agree with benching Donovan McNabb after halftime. Mike says the season is over and I say you can't play the game like that. The season is on the line here and we are hoping that this team was playing to make the playoffs. If that is the case, which I really hope it is, then you do no, DO NOT, take your franchise quarterback out of the game. 

Reid said he did not tell Don he was benching him and then he thought Kevin Kolb would give the team a spark. How trife (I know that is not a word) is that? That is ridiculous. Andy–you brought Donny Mac into this league. He has led you to four NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl appearance. It is Don's right that he earned for you to tell him. HOW DARE YOU!!! You fucking, excuse my language again, be a man, or as much of one as you can be, and tell your QB he is out yourself. IDIOT!!! 

On another note, we here at "South Broad Street," or at least me, are not going to say the McNabb era is over. We, especially with this quiet freaking moron at the helm of this team, do not know what is going to happen. We are not going to say anything on whether the Reid era is over or the McNabb era is over. We are just going to play it out and see how it goes.

Lastly, and I stand by this. I felt this way when we drafted him. KEVIN KOLB IS NOT, IS NOT, A NFL CALIBER QUARTERBACK. HE IS A STEP DOWN FROM DONOVAN MCNABB AND WILL NEVER EVER BE GOOD IN THIS LEAGUE!!! I will leave it at that. 

Go Sixers!!! Make me and other Philadelphians smile today please!!!

No comments: