Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Videos That Need To Be Removed From YouTube

About a couple of days ago I posted what I felt were the two best Phillies World Series YouTube videos that I have seen so far. While there are TONS AND TONS AND TONS of Phillies World Series videos that I can watch for hours, there are also tons and tons and tons of Philadelphia Sports videos that are obviously outdated. All of these videos deal with the championship drought. Hey people, the drought is over. Sure, the Eagles stink and are Buzz Lightyears away from winning. The Sixers lose to 1-8 teams and the Flyers...I don't know...I like their team but I need them to be consistent with this recent batch of good play. Regardless, these old movies, while well put together, I feel should be deleted from YouTube. It makes me think the drought is still going on when it is not.








This last one is crazy. Angelo, Angelo, Angelo...


There is more where that came from, but it would take all day to post. Like I said, get these things off and start putting more of these on like all Philly Fans have been doing.


And le piece de resistance...


More to come soon...and hopefully more on the positive side.

No comments: