Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NFL Players Are BLEEPING Stupid

OK, so after I made my Sixers/T-Wolves preview post, I browsed over to "The 700 Level" to see what they have put on their site today. Now, I do not want to make a habit of this (having the same stuff The Level has), but I just could not resist for this one. Apparently, according to Ben Rothlisberger's opinion, at least half of the NFL does not know there can be ties during the regular season. His main go to guy, Hines Ward, who played in that 2002 Steelers-Falcons tie, thought their tie game was the last one ever. He did not even know that rule continues (I cannot believe I am saying continues like it went away) to exist. Donovan McNabb and the rest of our "flying" Eagles are not the only dumb-dumbs. 


No comments: