Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

How You Doin'?

I tried to think of a fancy way to kick off "South Broad Street," but I could amass to nothing that great. So, why not start off with the standard greeting used by every citizen in the great city of Philadelphia. HOW YOU DOIN'? My buddy Mike and I, two die heart Philadelphia sports fans, decided to start a blog that pertains to the Eagles, Phillies, Flyers and Sixers. We're such big supporters of all four of these teams that we felt so compelled to do this even with the stress and overloading of college school work.
So, to state simply, this is not for us. This is for you, the fans. We're going to update you on all the happenings regarding these four teams every day. This blog will have game previews and recaps, interesting news stories, Top 25 or whatever lists on whatever category we have you, our opinions, etc. Best of all, "South Broad Street" will give you the fans the chance to air out your thoughts and possibly argue against any opinion Mike or I have.
Anyway, enough of my rambling. Stay tuned for more Philly sports.

No comments: