Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bored?

As all Phillies fans know, YouTube has been flooded...FLOODED with an extreme amount of Phillies 2008 World Championship related videos. Whether it is raw footage of the last out live from the stadium, somebody video recording their TV as it happened, video of Harry Kalas's legendary call (with Wheels going bazzerk) or a homemade video of clips put together with music, you will never have a hard time finding something to remind you of what happened. Anyway, I was not planning on making a post like this until we got things really going here at "South Broad Street." It was originally just supposed to be the "Collective Breath" video that I am sure EVERYONE if not most people have saw already. But, when I saw this other video that was actually created before the "Collective Breath" I felt so compelled to make this post. In my opinion, while both are great, I think the "Phinally!!" one is better. The only reason I might not have gotten as much recognition is because it is so long. But, if you do watch the entire video all the way to the end, you will see it has a very true message that a certain team that wears green and white should follow. I'll leave it at that. Enjoy!







No comments: