Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Poll Results For Week of 3/22/09

The question dealt with your interest in the start of the Phillies season on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the highest, in light of the Flyers and 76ers playoff push. 

The results were:
1: 1 vote
2: 0 votes
3: 0 votes
4: 3 votes
5: 1 vote

I can understand these results. Me personally, I am at 5 because I am such a "4 for 4 guy" that I'm pumped for any start of any season no matter what the other teams are doing. But, I can see how some people are not 100 percent excited since both the Flyers and 76ers, more specifically the Flyers, are gearing up for hopefully a long playoff run. 

I am surprised though that one person is excited, or lack there of, on the level of "1." I mean, whatever works for you is fine, but I would just assume that since this team just won a World Series there would be a little more excitement on your behalf. But, like I said, whatever floats you boat. I guess it's just a matter of different strokes for different folks. 

2 comments:

Tim Hindin said...

ill just put it out there because it will come as no surprise that i was that one that voted 1.
1) The Flyers (you mentioned)
2) The Sixers (you mentioned) only 1.5 games out of the highly important 5 seed

worth mentioning if either of those teams are planning on putting a little run together before hitting the playoffs, now would be a nice time to start, their running out of time

3) Yes, i am excited for opening day, but after that i dont even care that much until like mid july
4) I just want it to get here i mean people have had a boner waiting for this day for like 3 months now, im tired of hearing about it not to mention its like a whole freakin process its like pitchers and catchers report, then the team reports, then they play meaningless ball, then...you get the point...people just get getting more and more progressively excited for 1 freakin game that is the first of 162!... just get here please.

Tim Hindin said...

i forgot 1 thing to im not really sure where this fits in but you can't forget about march madness as well