Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hear This: Phillies Front Runners For Halladay...Again

I'm going to go with the "don't get your hopes up" approach this time, opposite of what I did during the season. The reason? Ken Rosenthal of FoxSports.com is reporting that the Phillies and Angels are the front runners to trade for Blue Jays ace Roy "Doc" Halladay.

Is Rosenthal and respectable journalist? Yes.

Am I going to get my hopes up? No.

Why? Because I don't want to be disappointed when the Phillies don't get him.

Why did I say "when?" The reason is Rosenthal is reporting that the Phillies would have to trade J.A. Happ and either Michael Taylor or Dominic Brown. I'm pretty sure they won't want to do that. But hey, if it happens, that would be phenomenal.

No comments: