Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So Yeah...We Haven't Had A Post Since Last Thursday

"Hard to believe Harry," is what Whitey would always say to his dear friend. Well, it's hard to believe that this site hasn't had a post since last Thursday. The reason—finals. As I mentioned before, this blog is run by a bunch of college kids who right now are either:

A. Studying Until Their Brains Don't Function Right Anymore

B. "A"

C. "A"

D. "A"

You get my point.

HOWEVER....

I am one three to four minute speech away from being done my sophomore year at Ithaca College. Therefore, this "no posts because we're good college kids" crap is over, for now at least.

I promise, we will have another "status of the Phillies" post, a post about the inadequate play of our 76ers and a post...finally...on the state of the Eagles. Believe me, there has been a lot that has been going on with the Eagles.

Also, I know it's hard to follow a blog that doesn't post anything. Stay with us as we scrap ourselves back together into one form. There will be a new poll this week, as well as an updated "Picture Of The Day."

It will hopefully be a good summer a head for Philly sports and this blog will be with you the whole way.

No comments: