Picture Of The Day

Picture Of The Day
Flyers Stanley Cup Champions Parade From The '70s

Sunday, July 12, 2009

It's Been A While...

...wow...what the hell have I been doing?

1. Interning Non-Stop at WIP
2. Working at the Phillies games
3. Doing my normal daily routine of working out/playing basketball and such

Blogging has just been a tough thing to do. And unlike what I used to do previously, as I come back and resurrect myself to what I used to write endlessly in, I won't use a whole post to make up what I missed...because I missed a lot. In other words, "South Broad Street" is back and finished with stupid construction (like we have on Route 76 and the Roosevelt Boulevard). In other words, there never was construction. I just didn't write. But, now I will. Now, we will.

So, here's to the start of a lot of great Philly Sports blogging.

Amen.

No comments: